KHW vs GGI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Probable Playing XI, Pitch And Weather Updates – Khuwair Warriors vs Ghubrah Giants Oman D10 2022, Match 3
KHW vs GGI Dream11 Match Preview
The third match of the FanCode Oman D10 will be played between the Khuwair Warriors and the Ghubrah Giants at the Al Amerat Cricket Ground in Oman. This will be the second match for the Khuwair Warriors in the tournament and will be the first for the Ghubrah Giants.
Ghubrah Giants qualified for the super 4 round in the FanCode Oman D20 tournament with 4 wins and 3 wins in 7 matches. They were knocked out in the 5th match of the super 4 round. They will look to do well and take one more step in the D10 league and reach the finals. Khuwair Warriors, on the contrary, had a very poor campaign as they finished on the 6th position in the D20 tournament with 3 wins and 4 defeats in the 7 games they played.
WATCH: Rizwan hilariously asks Steve Smith if Pakistan should take the DRS against him
Ghubrah Giants have international players like Dean Foxcroft, James Fuller, and Usama Mir and are looking very strong and balanced as a team. Khuwair Warriors will have to be at their best and put in a team performance if they are to win this match. Ghubrah Giants won the match by 6 wickets when these two sides met in the Oman D20 tournament.
KHW vs GGI Dream11 Match Venue, Date and Time
Match: Khuwair Warriors vs Ghubrah Giants, Match 3, FanCode Oman D10 2022
Venue: Al Amerat Cricket Ground, Oman
Date and Time: 13th March 2022, Sunday, 5:30 PM IST
KHW vs GGI Venue and Pitch Report
The pitch at the Al Amerat is a batting friendly wicket. Expect a lot of runs on this track. The dimensions of the ground are not that big either. There will be some swing with the new ball but it’ll be a game dominated by the batters.
The average first innings score here in T20Is is 149 runs and the chasing sides have won 27 out of 42 games played here.
KHW vs GGI Dream11 Prediction
Ghubrah Giants are the clear favorites to win this game against the Khuwair Warriors. They have a more settled and balanced side than the Warriors and have some big names as well with the likes of Dean Foxcroft and James Fuller. Ghubrah GIants are expected to win this match.
Khuwair Warriors: Aamir Kaleem (c), Kuttiraja Shanmugrajan (wk), GM Mahbub Alam, Arjun Dhiman, Azam Ali, Bilal Asim, Syed Amir Ali, Aditya Parag, Danish Mohammad, Afzal Khan, Muzahir Raza,
Ghubrah Giants: Sanjaya Ravindra, Ghazanfar Iqbal (c), Dean Foxcroft, Azmat Ullah Qazi (wk), Shehbaz Nasar, Mohsin Qureshi, James Fuller, Aqil Khan,Usama Mir, Malik Khan, Akshay Jathar,
Top Captaincy Choices for KHW vs GGI Dream11 Match
- Dean Foxcroft: Protean all-rounder Dean Foxcroft will be playing this match and will be the best captaincy choice. He will bat in the top 3 and will bowl 2 overs as well. He averages 41.46 with a strike-rate of 129.56 in T20 cricket and was part of the Lahore Qalandars in the recently concluded PSL.
- Ghazanfar Iqbal: Ghazanfar Iqbal is the captain and the best all-rounder for his side. He will bat at the top and will bowl 2 overs as well. Iqbal scored runs and picked wickets for fun in the D20 tournament. He scored 219 runs in that tournament and will be an excellent captain pick in this match.
- Aamir Kaleem: Aamir Kaleem is another outstanding captaincy choice for this match. He will open the innings and will bowl his full quota of overs. Kaleem 268 runs and picked 9 wickets in the Oman D20 tournament.
Budget Picks for KHW vs GGI Dream11 Match
- Ghazanfar Iqbal (8.5 Credits): Ghazanfar Iqbal as mentioned above is a very crucial player for his side and will contribute with both bat and ball. He comes at only 8.5 credits and will be an excellent budget pick. His selection percentage is less than 35% at the moment. He can fetch a lot of points for your Dream11 fantasy team.
- Kuttiraja Shanmugrajan (8.5 Credits): Kuttiraja will open the innings for the Khuwair Warriors and will give points from wicket-keeping as well. The young batter plays freely at the top order and will be a great budget pick for this game.
Differential Pick for KHW vs GGI Dream11 Match
- Usama Mir: The young Pakistani leg-spinner is an excellent differential pick for this match. He has a selection percentage of just 1.13%. Mir is a wicket-taking bowler who has 46 wickets in T20 cricket at an economy of 7.79. He has been a part of the Karachi Kings in the Pakistan Super League as well.
Small/Head-to-Head League Team for KHW vs GGI Dream11 Match
If KHW Bats First: C – Ghazanfar Iqbal, VC – Aamir Kaleem
If GGI Bats First: C – Aditya Dhiman, VC – Muzahir Raza
Mega League Team for KHW vs GGI Dream11 Match
If KHW Bats First: C – Dean Foxcroft, VC – James Fuller
If GGI Bats First: C – Aamir Kaleem, VC – Ghazanfar Iqbal
Which Contests to Join for KHW vs GGI Dream11 Match
Joining small league contests up to 7 spots are recommended from the small/head-to-head league team. Join Mega contest and all the other contests of big prize pools with the mega league team.