PAK vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI, Pitch And Weather Updates – Pakistan vs Australia, 1st ODI 2022
PAK vs AUS Dream11 Match Preview
This will be the first ODI match of the 3-match ODI series between Pakistan and Australia. Australia won the 3-match test series by a margin of 1-0.
Pakistan will look to bounce back after a humiliating defeat against the Aussies in the test series. They will be playing in their own backyard and that will give them a little confidence before the first game. The likes of Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwn, Fakhar Zaman, and Shaheen Afridi etc will have to step-up and take responsibility if Pakistan are to win the ODI series against the Aussies who are in excellent form at the moment and have been doing really in all the three-formats for some time now.
Australia, on the other hand, will be high on confidence after a historic test series win at Lahore. Aussies played their hearts out in the last test match and will look to do the same in the ODI series as well. The likes of Steve Smith, David Warner and Pat Cummins won’t be there in the ODI series so it’s not going to be very easy for the Aussies as well. Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey, and skipper Aaron Finch will have to be at their best to defeat the Pakistan side in the ODI series.
PAK vs AUS Dream11 Match Venue, Date and Time
Match: Pakistan vs Australia, 1st ODI, Australia’s tour of Pakistan 2022
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Date and Time: 29th March 2022, Tuesday, 3:30 PM IST
PAK vs AUS Dream11 Match Venue and Pitch Report
The pitches in the test matches were absolute flat tracks for batting and the pitch for this game too is expected to be as flat as a road. Runs will flow on this wicket and we can expect a very high scoring encounter between the two sides. Spinners will get some purchase as the game progresses and we may see some reverse swing as well in the death overs. The average first innings total at Lahore is 250 runs in ODIs. Chasing sides have won 28 matches out of 60 played here. Teams are expected to win the toss and chase.
PAK vs AUS Dream11 Match Prediction
Both teams are looking good but Australia will be without their heroes of the test series as Steve Smith, David Warner, Pat Cummins, and Mitchell Starc are unavailable for this series and that’s a big blow to the Aussies. Pakistan will start as the favorites to win this game.
PAK vs AUS Probable Playing XI for 1st ODI
Pakistan: Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam (wk), Haider Ali, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Shahnawaz Dahani/Mohamamd Wasim Jr
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), Ben McDermott, Marnus Labuschagne, Travis Head, Alex Carey (wk), Cameron Green, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar, Sean Abott/Nathan Ellis/Ben Dwarshuis, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff
Top Captaincy Choices for PAK vs AUS Dream11 Contest
- Babar Azam: Babar Azam is amongst the top batters of world cricket at the moment and is in great touch as well. He scored 390 runs in 3 tests at an average of 78 including a brilliant 196 to save the second test. He will be the top captaincy pick.
- Aaron Finch: Aaron Finch will be Australia’s best batter and is one of the best openers in white ball cricket. Finch will have to do well and score big runs to give his side a chance to win the game. He will be an excellent captaincy choice.
- Marnus Labuschagne: Marnus Labuschagne will bat at 3 and will have the responsibility of doing well in this series especially in the absence of Steve Smith. He didn’t have a great time in the last two tests and will look to bounce back in the ODIs.
Budget Picks for PAK vs AUS Dream11 Match
- Haris Rauf (8.5 Credits): Haris Rauf will be one of the main pacers for Pakistan. He has been very consistent with the ball and is known for his pace. Rauf will be a great budget pick for 8.5 credits.
- Alex Carey (8.5 Credits): Alex Carey will bat in the middle-order for Australia and will give points from wicket-keeping as well. He was in good form with the bat and can fetch a lot of points.
Differential Pick for PAK vs AUS Dream11 Match
- Hasan Ali: Hasan Ali will be an excellent differential pick for this game. His selection percentage is only 14%. He will bowl in the middle and death overs and can contribute with the bat as well. Hasan Ali is one of the main bowlers for Pakistan.
Small/Head-to-Head League Team for PAK vs AUS Dream11 Match
If PAK Bats First: C – Babar Azam, VC – Aaron Finch
If AUS Bats First: C – Mohmmad Rizwan, VC – Shadab Khan
Mega League Team for PAK vs AUS Dream11 Match
If PAK Bats First: C – Marnus Labuschagne, VC – Shaheen Afridi
If AUS Bats First: C – Travis Head, VC – Adam Zampa
Which Contests to Join for PAK vs AUS Dream11 Match
Joining small league contests of upto 7 members are recommended from the small/head-to-head league team. Join Mega contest and all the other contests with a big prize pool with the mega league team.