YOR vs NOT Dream11 Prediction Today, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injuries And Weather Updates - Yorkshire vs Nottinghamshire, English T20 Blast 2022
YOR vs NOT Dream11 Match Preview
Yorkshire will come up against their old rival, Nottinghamshire in the next T20 Blast home fixture. They are coming off a heavy win against Durham, chasing 208 with more than 2 overs to spare. Adam Lyth, Finn Allen gave a brilliant start with the bat, after Jordan Thompson four wicket haul with the ball. David Willey also came good and scored a 39-ball 75. They have won two games out of five and would be looking to win another one here at Leeds to keep building the momentum going forward in the tournament.
Most Runs in T20 Blast 2022 - Batting Stats and Records
T20 Blast 2022: Where to watch on TV, Live Streaming and Radio details, Teams, Squad and Schedule
Meanwhile, Nottinghamshire lost a very close game to Durham on Sunday, where they fell short of the target by just one run. They could not carry the momentum of winning a big game against Derbyshire prior to the last game. Alex Hales is looking good and Nottinghamshire will be expecting him to continue his good run in their trip to Yorkshire as well. Nottinghamshire has a good record at this venue and would be looking to go up the ladder in the North Group by defeating the Yorks here.
YOR vs NOT Dream11 Match Venue, Date and Time
Match: Yorkshire vs Nottinghamshire, Match 50
Venue: Leeds, Headingley
Date and Time: 6th June 2022, Saturday, 11:00 PM IST
YOR vs NOT Venue and Pitch Report
The pitch at Leeds in Headingley has been very good for batting. More than half of the games were won in Headingley this season by chasing. The average first innings score should be around 190. Team winning the toss should bowl first.
YOR vs NOT Dream11 Prediction
Yorkshire are looking better on paper ahead of this game and they are playing at home. Yorkshire is expected to come out as winners from this fixture.
Probable YOR vs NOT Playing XI
Yorkshire: Adam Lyth, Finn Allen, Dawid Malan, Tom Kohler-Cadmore (wk), Will Fraine, Matthew Revis, Jordan Thompson, David Willey (c), Dominic Bess, Adil Rashid, Dominic Drakes
Nottinghamshire: Alex Hales, Joe Clarke, Ben Duckett, Samit Patel, Tom Moores (wk), Dan Christian (c), Steven Mullaney, Calvin Harrison, Jake Ball, James Pattinson, Matthew Carter
Top Captaincy Choices for YOR vs NOT Dream11 Match
● Jordan Thompson: Jordan Thompson is the third highest wicket taker in the tournament so far. He has taken 12 wickets in five games, that is one game less played in comparison to the leaders of the chart. He is coming into this game by taking a brilliant four wicket haul against Durham.
● Adam Lyth: The York veteran will be opening the innings and is coming here by playing a brilliant knock of 77 against Durham while chasing 208. He has 537 runs against Nottinghamshire in his career, which is most among the current Yorkshire players.
● Alex Hales: Alex Hales is a top order beast. He scored a brilliant 91 off 33 against Derbyshire just last week. He has an average of 63.3 and a strike rate of 145 at this venue. He is also the second highest run scorer in the history of the fixture between these two teams. He has 559 runs against Yorkshire in his career.
Budget Picks for YOR vs NOT Dream11 Match
● Finn Allen (8.5 Credits): Finn Allen is one of the most dangerous young T20 openers around. He scored 399 runs at a strike rate of almost 160 last year with Lancashire. He played his first game for Yorkshire against Durham last week and scored a 12 ball 29, to set up a brilliant start of the second innings, chasing 208.
● Tom Moores (8.5 Credits): He is averaging 61 against Yorkshire at a strike rate of 156. His cameos down the order prove to be a difference at times. He will only cost 8.5 CR which makes him one of the best Budget picks. He already earned more than 200 Fantasy points this season.
Differential Pick for YOR vs NOT Dream11 Match
● Samit Patel: With his 88 runs and four wickets with the ball in the tournament so far, Samit Patel becomes the best differential pick for this match. He has taken the most number of wickets in fixtures between these two teams in a history of 35 games. He has earned more than 50 fantasy points per game this season.
Small/Head-to-Head League Team for YOR vs NOT Dream11 Match
If YOR Bats First: C - Finn Allen, VC - Alex Hales
If NOT Bats First: C - David Willey, VC - Samit Patel
Mega League Team for YOR vs NOT Dream11 Match
If YOR Bats First: C - Joe Clarke, VC - Jake Ball
If NOT Bats First: C - Jordan Thompson, VC - Adam Lyth
Which Contests to Join for YOR vs NOT Dream11 Match
Joining small league contests of upto 7 members are recommended from the small/head-to-head league team. Join Mega contest and all the other contests with a big prize pool with the mega league team.