CSK vs KKR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Probable Playing XI, Pitch And Weather Updates – Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders, IPL 2022, Match – 1
CSK vs KKR Dream11 Match Preview
The defending Champions Chennai Super Kings will take on the last year’s runners-up Kolkata Knight Riders in the first match of the IPL 2022. This will be the fifteenth season of the tournament and there are two new teams this season.
Chennai Super Kings are the defending champions and one of the most successful teams of the tournament. They have won 4 titles and have qualified for the play-offs in 11 seasons out of the 12 they’ve played till now. They have players like MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja, Ruturaj Gaikwd, Moeen Ali, Dwayne Bravo, Ambati Rayudu etc who are very experienced.
The biggest news for them is that MS Dhoni has stepped down from the captaincy and Ravindra Jadeja will lead them from now. They have quality all-rounders as well in Jadeja, Moeen Ali, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Shivam Dube, Dwaine Pretorius, etc. They will look to win this game and start off their IPL 2022 with a win.
WATCH: Umran Malik’s pacy bouncer at practice session goes viral on social media
Kolkata Knight Riders, meanwhile, have had a few major changes as well after the IPL 2022 mega auction. Shreyas Iyer is their new captain and the likes of Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, and Lockie Ferguson are no longer part of their squad. They also have excellent all-rounders in Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, and Venkatesh Iyer who were the top performers for them last season. Pat Cummins is there as well. Ajinkya Rahane and Sam Billings are their new recruits who’ll provide stability to their batting. KKR too are looking good and will be eyeing a win this match to start their campaign on a positive note.
CSK vs KKR Dream11 Match Venue, Date and Time
Match: Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Match 1, Indian Premier League (IPL) 2022
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Date and Time: 26th March 2022, Saturday, 7:30 PM IST
CSK vs KKR Dream11 Match Venue and Pitch Report
It will be an excellent pitch for batting at the Wankhede stadium. It’s a very high scoring venue with the average first innings score being 167 runs. The boundaries are on the smaller side. The pitch has good bounce and there will be movement with the new ball for the pacers. Teams will look to chase here as chasing sides have won 43 out of 83 T20 matches played here.
CSK vs KKR Dream11 Match Prediction
Both sides are champion sides of the IPL but CSK are looking more balanced and strong compared to KKR. Chennai Super Kings are expected to win this match.
CSK vs KKR Dream11 Probable Playing XI
Chennai Super Kings: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Robin Uthappa, Shivam Dube, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja (c), MS Dhoni (wk), Dwayne Bravo, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Adam Milne, Tushar Deshpande/Maheesh Theekshana
Kolkata Knight Riders: Venkatesh Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Shreyas Iyer (c), Nitish Rana, Sam Billings (wk), Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Anukul Roy, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy
CSK vs KKR#IPL2022 game 1 preview video
Head to head & matchups
Key & underrated players
Game factors #CSKvKKR #CricketTwitter pic.twitter.com/zHAQEIOMwM
— Stat Doctor (@stat_doctor) March 26, 2022
Top Captaincy Choices for CSK vs KKR Dream11 Match
- Ravindra Jadeja: Jadeja has 248 runs and 18 wickets against KKR. He is at his best when plays against them. He is now the skipper of CSK and will look to lead his team from the front. Jadeja will be a top captaincy pick.
- Andre Russell: Russell is one of the hardest hitting all-rounders in T20 cricket. He has a good record against the Super Kings, scoring 344 runs and picking up 8 wickets as well. Russell is another excellent captaincy choice.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad: Ruturaj Gaikwad will be another top pick for captaincy. He was the highest run-scorer of IPL 2021 and has a good record against KKR as well. He is known for playing big innings’ and can fetch you a lot of points.
Budget Picks for CSK vs KKR Dream11 Match
- Dwayne Bravo (8.5 Credits): Dwayne Bravo is one of the legends of T20 cricket and the IPL. He has picked 12 wickets against KKR in the IPL. Bravo will bowl in the death overs and will be an excellent budget pick for 8.5 credits.
- Varun Chakravarthy (8.5 Credits): Varun Chakravarthy will be another great budget pick for 8.5 credits. He is a wicket-taking bowler for KKR and has a good record against CSK as well.
Differential Pick for CSK vs KKR Dream11 Match
- Shivam Dube: Shivam Dube has a selection percentage of just 3.2% and he will be the perfect differential option for this match. Dube will bat at number 4 and will bowl an over or two. He is an attacking batter and a good player of spin. He can fetch points from both batting and bowling.
Small/Head-to-Head League Team for CSK vs KKR Dream11 Match
If CSK Bats First: C – Ravindra Jadeja, VC – Andre Russell
If KKR Bats First: C – Shreyas Iyer, VC – Venkatesh Iyer
Mega League Team for CSK vs KKR Dream11 Match
If CSK Bats First: C – Ruturaj Gaikwad, VC – Sunil Narine
If KKR Bats First: C – Dwayne Bravo, VC – Devon Conway
Which Contests to Join for CSK vs KKR Dream11 Match
Joining small league contests of upto 7 members are recommended from the small/head-to-head league team. Join Mega contest and all the other contests with a big prize pool with the mega league team.