CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury And Weather Updates – Chennai Super Kings vs Punjab Kings, IPL 2022, Match 11
CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Match Preview
Defending champions, Chennai Super Kings will take on the Punjab Kings in the 11th match of IPL 2022. This match will be played at the Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai.
Chennai Super Kings are struggling at the moment as for the first time in the IPL history they have lost their first two games of the season. KKR defeated them by 6 wickets in the IPL opener and Lucknow defeated them by 6 wickets in their last game. The batters did an excellent job scoring 210 runs batting first. The bowlers were ineffective especially the spinners and it was due to the amount of dew that was in the second innings.
WATCH: Harpreet Brar takes a stunner to send back Venkatesh Iyer | IPL 2022
CSK made a few changes to their batting line-up and the batting order seems to be set for them but it’s the bowling that’s hurting them. Adam Milne got a side strain and missed the last game while the others in the pace attack except Bravo are very inexperienced. CSK will look to improve their bowling and get their first win of IPL 2022 in this match.
Punjab Kings won the first game comfortably but were outplayed by the Kolkata Knight Riders in their last match. Punjab batters failed to score freely against the KKR bowlers and were completely tied up by the spin duo of Sunil Narine and Varun Chakravarthy. Punjab had a great start with the ball but then it was the Andre Russell show who demolished the PBKS bowling and scored 70 runs off just 31 balls. Punjab Kings, just like CSK, are struggling with their bowling, especially in the death overs. Kagiso Rabada is their only hope of doing well in that phase. Johnny Bairstow’s return will boost their batting strength as well.
CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Match Venue, Date and Time
Match: Chennai Super Kings vs Punjab Kings, Match 11, IPL 2022
Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
Date and Time: 3rd April 2022, Sunday, 7:30 PM IST
CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Match Venue and Pitch Report
It will be an excellent pitch for batting at the Brabourne Stadium. Runs have flowed on this pitch and the same is expected in this match as well. The pitch is flat with a little assistance for the pacers with the new ball. There will be a lot of dew and it will start to come down from the later phase of the first innings and will be impossible for the spinners to bowl in the second innings. Batting will be very easy in the second innings. 210 was chased down quite comfortably in the last game played here. The average first innings score here is 188 runs. Chasing sides have won 3 out 6 matches here. Teams will look to chase as well.
CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Match Prediction
CSK’s have struggled in the bowlin department while Punjab’s bowling is struggling too. It will be an even contest between the two teams. CSK have lost their first two matches and it’s time for them to win their first one. Chennai Super Kings are predicted to win this match.
CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Probable Playing XI
Few changes are expected in the CSK line-up. One of Maheesh Theekshana or Mitchell Santner will come in for Mukesh Choudhary and Rajvardhan Hangargekar may replace Tushar Deshpande.
Chennai Super Kings: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Robin Uthappa, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja (c), MS Dhoni (wk), Dwayne Bravo, Tushar Deshpande/Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Maheesh Theekshana/Mitchell Santner
Johnny Bairstow is available for this match and he will replace one of Bhanuka Rajapaksa or Odean Smith in the eleven while Sandeep Sharma may replace Raj Bawa.
Punjab Kings: Mayank Agarwal (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Liam Livingstone, Bhanuka Rajapaksa/Johhny Bairstow (wk), Shahrukh Khan, Odean Smith, Harpreet Brar, Arshdeep Singh, Rahul Chahar, Kagiso Rabada, Sandeep Sharma/Raj Bawa
Top Captaincy Choices for CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Match
- Moeen Ali: Moeen Ali will bat at number 3. Moeen is one of the best batters in T20 cricket at the moment and is an excellent player of spin bowling. Moeen scored 35 runs in the last game. He will bowl an over or two as well. He will be the best captaincy pick.
- Shikhar Dhawan: Dhawan has an excellent record against CSK. Dhawan has 433 runs at an average of 54.13 against CSK when he played for the Delhi Capitals. Shikhar is the best batter for PBKS and will be a top captaincy choice for this match.
- Robin Uthappa: Robin Uthappa opened the innings in the last game and was at his best with the bat. He scored 50 runs off just 27 balls. Uthappa will exploit the first 6 overs and can score big in this game. He will be a top captaincy choice as well.
Budget Picks for CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Match
- Rahul Chahar (8.5 Credits): Rahul Chahar is an excellent budget pick for just 8.5 credits. He is a proven wicket-taker in the IPL. He bowled really well and picked 2 important wickets in the last match against KKR.
- Shivam Dube (8.5 Credits): Shivam Dube played freely in the last game for CSK. He came to bat at number 4 and started attacking from the word go. He scored 49 runs off 30 balls and attacked the spinners in the middle-overs. Dube will be a top budget option for your fantasy team.
Differential Pick for CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Match
- Dwaine Pretorius: Pretorius played his first game for CSK and impressed a lot with the ball. He picked up 2 wickets and bowled economically in very challenging conditions for the bowlers. He will bowl in the death overs and can contribute with the bat as well. Pretorius will be a great differential option in your fantasy team.
Small/Head-to-Head League Team for CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Match
If CSK Bats First: C – Shikhar Dhawan, VC – Moeen Ali
If PBKS Bats First: C – Robin Uthappa, VC – Shivam Dube
Mega League Team for CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Match
If MI Bats First: C – Dwayne Bravo, VC – Mayank Agarwal
If RR Bats First: C – Ruturaj Gaikwad, VC – MS Dhoni
Which Contests to Join for CSK vs PBKS Dream11 Match
Joining small league contests of up to 7 members are recommended from the small/head-to-head league team. Join Mega contest and all the other contests with a big prize pool with the mega league team.