CSK vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Team, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Weather Report and Injury Updates for Match 17, IPL 2022 – Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Dream11 Team
CSK vs SRH Dream11 Match Preview
Chennai Super Kings are at the 8th position while Sunrisers Hyderabad are at the bottom of the points table. Both teams will lock horns in the 17th match of IPL 2022 and one of the two teams will finally register their first win of IPL 2022 in this match.
Chennai Super Kings have struggled very badly and have lost 3 matches in a row. The defending champions need to start winning to keep their play-offs hopes alive. Their batters and bowlers need to perform together as when one performs the other fails. They lost their last game after a poor performance of their batting unit when they failed to chase down 180 runs. Ruturaj Gaikwad’s poor run with the bat is hurting them and he needs to get going. Ambati Rayudu has failed with the bat as well while MS Dhoni failed to get going after being set on the crease.
Watch: Quinton de Kock's impressive evasive action off a 150kph beamer from Anrich Nortje that went for a six
Their bowling looked good in the last game with the likes of DJ Bravo, Chris Jordan, and Dwaine Pretorius performing well. Ravindra Jadeja has been average with the ball. CSK will need a complete team effort in this game to get their first win of the season and to do well in the upcoming matches as well.
Sunrisers Hyderabad are having a horrible time in the IPL since the last season. They have lost their first two games and are looking in all sorts as a team. Their batters have struggled badly and that has been the main reason for their poor performance. Kane Williamson’s poor form has been a big concern for them. They have the likes of Abhishek Sharma, Abdul Samad, Rahul Tripathi, Nicholas Pooran, and Aiden Markam, etc who need to take responsibility with the bat.
Their bowlers did a good job in the last game as they stopped LSG for 169 runs. T Natarajan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Washington Sundar bowled well. Romario Shepherd has been a good addition for them. SRH too needs to perform like a team if they are to win this match.
CSK vs SRH Match Venue, Date and Time
Match: Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Match 17, Indian Premier League (IPL) 2022
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
Date and Time: 9th April 2022, Saturday, 3:30 PM IST
CSK vs SRH Pitch Report
Dr DY Patil has been an excellent venue for the batters. Runs have flown at this venue and this game is expected to be the same as well. There will be dew in the later phase of the game making batting even more easier. The average first innings score at this venue in IPL 2022 is 169 runs. There will be some assistance for the pace bowlers initially while the spinners will be crucial as well before the dew settles in. Chasing sides have won 13 out of 22 matches played here.
CSK vs SRH Dream11 Prediction - Who will win the Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad encounter?
Both CSK and SRH have struggled till now. CSK, however, are looking more settled as a team than the Sunrisers and should win this game. Chennai Super Kings are also the better side on paper.
CSK vs SRH Playing XI
One or Simarjeet Singh or Rajvardhan Hangargekar may replace Mukesh Choudhary in the eleven for CSK.
Chennai Super Kings: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Robin Uthappa, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (wk), Ravindra Jadeja (c), Dwayne Bravo, Dwaine Pretorius, Rajvardhan Hangargekar/Simarjeet Singh/Mukesh Choudhary, Chris Jordan
No such changes are expected in the Sunrisers line-up but they may look to make a few changes to their batting order. There are slight chances that Vishnu Vinod may replace Abhishek Sharma in the XI but it’s unlikely to happen.
Sunrisers Hyderabad: Kane Williamson (c), Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Aiden Markram, Abdul Samad, Washington Sundar, Romario Shepherd, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umran Malik, T Natarajan
Top Captaincy Choices for CSK vs SRH Dream11 Match
- Robin Uthappa: Robin Uthappa will be a top captaincy choice. He will open the innings and likes to play aggressively at the top. He exploits the power play and looks to score with a high strike-rate. Uthappa scored 50 against Lucknow Super Giants.
- Moeen Ali: Moeen Ali will bat number 3 for CSK and is one of the most attacking batters in the shortest format. Moeen played well against LSG. He is arguably the best spin hitter in the competition and can win matches on his own once he gets going. He will bowl an over two as well. Moeen will be the best captaincy choice for this match.
- Shivam Dube: Shivam Dube has been the best batter for CSK. He scored 49 against Lucknow and 57 against the Punjab Kings. Dube has played attacking cricket and will be an excellent captaincy option for this match.
Budget Picks for CSK vs SRH Dream11 Match
- Dwaine Pretorius (8.5 Credits): Dwaine Pretorius will be an excellent budget pick for this game. He has been excellent in his first two games for CSK. He has picked 2 wickets each in the last two games. He will contribute with the bat as well if gets the chance.
- Washington Sundar (8.5 Credits): Sundar has been a good all-rounder for the Sunrisers. He scored 40 runs off 14 balls in the first game and picked up 2 wickets in the last game. He is a very valuable all-round pick for just 8.5 credits.
Differential Pick for CSK vs SRH Dream11 Match
- Ruturaj Gaikwad: Ruturaj Gaikwad’s selection percentage has dropped down after his poor performance in the first 3 games which makes him an excellent differential pick. Ruturaj has a tendency to start slow but he is a match winner when on song. He was the orange cap holder last season. He strikes at 146.34 and averages 60 against the Sunrises. You can select him as the captain and vice-captain of your fantasy team for this game.
Small/Head-to-Head League Team for CSK vs SRH Dream11 Match
If CSK Bats First: C - Moeen Ali , VC - Rahul Tripathi
If SRH Bats First: C - Robin Uthappa, VC - Kane Williamson
Mega League Team for CSK vs SRH Dream11 Match
If CSK Bats First: C - Ruturaj Gaikwad VC - Dwayne Bravo
If SRH Bats First: C - Shivam Dube, VC - Dwaine Pretorius
Which Contests to Join for CSK vs SRH Dream11 Match
Joining small league contests of upto 7 members are recommended from the small/head-to-head league team. Join Mega contest and all the other contests with a big prize pool with the mega league team.